The 2019 Sino-European workshop on Artificial Intelligence will be held on January 21-23, 2019 in Paris, France.The goal of this workshop is to offer opportunities for Chinese and European scientists and institutions to share their new ideas and setup new joint research projects within the areas of AI and Information technologies.
The workshop is supported by LIAMA (Sino-European Laboratory in Computer Science, Automation and Applied Mathematics) which conducts research, training and transfer projects in Computer Science, Automation and Applied Mathematics.
The topics of this workshop includes the following issues, but not limited to:
1. Artificial Intelligence and Computational Intelligence
2. Pattern recognition and computer vision
3. Brain Science and Brain-inspired Technologies
4. Virtual Reality, HCI and Smart Environments
5. Optimization, machine learning and statistical methods
6. Language, Speech and Audio
7. Algorithmics, Programming, Software and Architecture
8. Data and Knowledge Representation and Processing
For further information, please see https://project.inria.fr/sewai2019/. And the registration is open at https://sondages.inria.fr/index.php/324181