- Research center: Sophia Antipolis - Mediterranean
- Inria Research team : STARS
- Principal investigator : François Bremond, Antitza Dantcheva
- Field : Perception, Cognition, Interaction
- Theme : Vision, perception and multimedia interpretation
Chinese Academy of Sciences
Hu Han, Institute of Computing Technology, Chinese Academy of Sciences (ICT-CAS)
FER4HM aims to investigate computer vision methods for facial expression recognition in patients with Alzheimer’s disease. Most importantly though, the project seeks to be part of a paradigm shift in current healthcare, efficiently and cost effectively finding objective measures to (a) assess different therapy treatments, as well to (b) enable automated human computer interaction in remote scale healthcare-frameworks.