The 1st Sino-European workshop on information science and technology will be held on October 10-11,2016.The goal of this workshop is to offer opportunities for Chinese and European scientists and institutions to share their new ideas and setup new joint research projects within the areas of information technologies.
The workshop is supported by LIAMA (Sino-European Laboratory in Computer Science, Automation and Applied Mathematics) which conducts research, training and transfer projects in Computer Science, Automation and Applied Mathematics.
The topics of this workshop includes the folloowing issues, but not limited to:
1. Brain Science and Brain-inspired Technologies
2. Virtual Reality, HCI and Smart Environments
3. Optimization, machine learning and statistical methods
4. Artificial Intelligence and Computational Intelligence
5. Language, Speech and Audio
6. Algorithmics, Programming, Software and Architecture
7. Data and Knowledge Representation and Processing
8. Pattern recognition and computer vision
This workshop is sponsored by the Bureau of International Cooperation of CAS, CASIA, INRIA, CNRS, French Embassy and EPFL.Thanks the sponsors for the attributation to this workshop.
If you are interested and have new ideas please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.